Saturday, February 27, 2010

Where the Spirit is THERE IS FREEDOM!


I started the application process for Liberty University yesterday. I absolutely love their Psychology/Human Services/Counseling program. It looks really good. Just another opportunity if God decides to open that door. We'll see!
On another note, I stayed up late last night (which wasn't planned) listening to my recording of my Mercy Ministries Graduation. Talk about powerful! Not only just hearing my testimony and all the encouraging things the staff said to me and Amy (girl I graduated with), but hearing me speak powerful things over myself and declare so many things about God in my life! I felt the power of God and being set free all over again! It was so good! Praise God for the freedom! One thing that really got me is what Tracey, the fitness director, said, "Where the spirit is, there is freedom!" So good. And on a funny note, my mom meant to say "a new creation in Christ" but she said "a new creature in Christ". I guess it works, but it made me wanna laugh....Oh wait, I did lay in bed and laugh! It was powerful, laughing and crying all over again, soaking up the presence of God and just appreciating where I am in my life! He is so holy and so powerful! I have authority through Him over the devil! And as the end of the Mercy Champions Creed says: "AND SATAN HAS BEEN DEFEATED!"
(PICTURE: Me and Ames on our Mercy Ministries Graduation Day!!!)

1 comment: