Friday, February 5, 2010

3-2I2x+3I>5....all real solutions? math.


so today so far: nothing exciting as usual. just another day in the life of a college student. woke up and decided i actually wanted to look nice today! it's crazy how pampering yourself every once in a while can really help you feel great. i even wore my hair down. i know, shocker! haha. but i just went to classes. i taught my speech class today and it went really well, my game was a hit. in math i got a C on my quiz, which is better than the last one, but still not satisfying. and in philosophy we talked about if pulling the plug on a permanantly brain dead patient is humain. tonight im going to a concert at Pathways Church and dog sitting at night. what a day. (bagh!)
on a side note, im really appreciating having routine in my life. God is really using it to keep me sane. i have school and work and hw and a scheduled eating time with no extra time to have obsessive munchies. it really helps me lots. (not that waking up early to an alarm clock is fun.)
im off to spend time with my Saviour. it's cool to always have someone there for you when you need it. and believe me, i always need it.
mandie swinford, signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment