Saturday, February 6, 2010

what to do...


so, im stuck in this place of trusting God with my future. and i mean, really trusting God. im not so sure where i wanna go with my future and there are so many options. im looking into Bible college at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, North Central University in St. Paul, and now im a little interested in the St. Louis Dream Center Ministry Academy in St. Louis. i also may have an opportunity to participate in a internship with TRUE Daughters in Raleigh. and this next summer i have the opportunity to serve at a missions camp in Tennessee if that's where God wants me. there are so many opportunities and options. and i KNOW God will show me what im supposed to do in HIS timing. it just isn't always easy waiting. but if im seeking and trusting him he will "show me which path to take". i pray that i can be confident that Christ has a future for me, and that He's going to lay it out perfectly how He wants it and in His timing. i know wherever he leads me i will be serving him.
(PS: THE PICTURE IS FROM LAST WEEKEND'S SKI TRIP WITH MY MIDDLE SCHOOLERS FROM CHURCH!)

No comments:

Post a Comment