Wednesday, February 24, 2010

flirting. wet moccasins. headaches.


I stepped back and took a breath today, realizing how good i have it here in boring Neenah, WI. I have parents, a family, a roof over my head, food, clean drinking water, friendships, a new car, and schooling. I sit and worry about the petty little things like a boy stalking me in math class, or my wet feet from the snow. I worry about minor health problems like a virus and constant headache I've had ever since I donated blood. But really Mandie, REALLY? Those minute little things, in retrospect to the life my God has blessed me with. Wow. I'm such a complainer sometimes. I just need to step back and appreciate and be thankful for everything i am blessed with. God's done so much for me this past year and I am so blessed. Wow. What an amazing God I serve. I just wish everyone could know Him like I do, and that I could know Him even more. To have a God that loves this world so much just blows me away. Today, today I feel loved. I feel blessed. And I am thankful!
(PICTURE: Lifest 2006 with my little buddy Kristen who is growing up into a beautiful young lady now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment