Friday, February 19, 2010

justyna. a dear friend.

For some reason God has put my Polish friend I made back in 2006 on my heart. Justyna Michniewska. The first time we had a real "talk", minus words since we speak different languages, was after I gave part of my testimony at the time to the whole camp in Janikowo Poland. Only after this did I discover that Justyna had a lot of the same problems as me. After our encounter, fake sign language, and her broken English explaining to me that she had a hard time in the same stuff as me we prayed together. In Polish and English. Neither one understanding the other, we prayed for each other. It just amazed me that 2 young girls, in 2 completely different walks of life, still struggling with the same things, and still praying to the same God. God understood both of us. I don't know why, but at the time it amazed me so much.
I don't know why but I really have a heart for Justyna, because I have seen in her a lot of what I saw in me. To whoever reads this. I would just like to ask for ya'all to pray for her. Her last facebook status update was "I do not want to live. :(" I haven't heard from her at all since then and she isn't on facebook anymore. Just pray that God pulls her into His loving arms and she knows she is loved and that He cares for her, that life is worth living. Cuz it sure is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment