Tuesday, February 9, 2010

snowstorms. children. no cpr.


isn't this just the uggliest color font ever. today was good. just another day at work. except i gotta work in the 1 year old room, 2 year old room, 3 year old room, 4 year old room, AND with the school age children all at different points throughout the day. i love just observing the kids and seeing how they progress through the years. i definitely decided i like the 4 year olds the best. i decided this for a very selfish reason. all the girls sat around me today and played with my earings, necklace, nose ring...complementing me on everything from my "cool" shoes to the "awesome sparkley dot on your nose". they just amaze me. i really wish us older folk could just sit around and talk about what we like in each other. not what bothers us or we can't stand. the positives. people are so beautiful. inocent kids see it. and you know who else sees it? Jesus. i kinda feel like he looks at me the same way as those little 4 year olds. he sees me as blameless. he doesn't see my past anymore, because i've been forgiven by his blood. he sees all his hard work put into creating me, and he is proud of his creation. he thinks im beautiful. he really truely views me as those 4 year old girls. i am admired. i am special.

No comments:

Post a Comment