Thursday, February 25, 2010


Today I applied to Lighthouse Christian Camp for the summer. I had asked for an application last November after I got back from a short term missions trip there. I always wanted to go, but didn't know what God wanted. I still want to go, but get afraid that it might interfere with the possibility of an internship. But I've prayed, and Mr. Michael must be praying, cuz I got a facebook message from him. It said that God told him to have me send in my application. And I did just that today. So friends, it's a high possibility that I'm spending next summer in Tennessee working with underprivileged children, and counseling my own cabin for all of the girls missions and discipleship weeks! God is so good! I'm so excited! Now it's just back to praying and going wherever the Lord leads! :)
(PICTURE: Lighthouse Christian Camp; my first time there at a summer camp! Me and Leah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment