Monday, November 15, 2010

mercy birthday.


I don't think anyone but a Mercy graduate can appreciate Wednesday as much as I know I will. It will be my Mercy Birthday! One year ago, on November 17th, I graduated from Mercy Ministries in St. Louis Missouri! God has continued to do great things in my life. And although life is never perfect, I wouldn't be even close to where I am now without Mercy Ministries in my life. A huge thanks to Nancy Alcorn, all the staff and supporters, and my family and friends who supported me through the program. A big shout out to all my Mercy sisters as well! I love you all so deeply and am so excited for all God has done. AMY...Happy Mercy Birthday to you too! This is a big day, it is the day the Lord has made. I will be rejoicing, and being glad that God has saved me from where I was a year and a half ago when I entered the Mercy doors.

1 comment: