Thursday, November 18, 2010

family.

I go home tomorrow for a week. What a blessing! Since I've been at Liberty God has grown my relationships with my family exponentially. I'm kinda nervous/excited to see how it all plays out in person. I'm hoping the same love that is exchanged through the phone will be exchanged through hugs and affection. My family has never been a hugging or physical touch family, even though it's my love language. I'm hoping to change that, beginning with this week. I'm also hoping my family sees a change in me since I've come to school and grown closer and closer to my Jesus. I'm excited and a tad apprehensive. But God will have it all in control and continue to grow my family together.
(PICTURE: Me and my roomie before the Mercy Ministries 5K!)

No comments:

Post a Comment