Wednesday, August 18, 2010

God's placed soooo much on my heart and I just feel like I'm filling up and overflowing. I don't even know what to do with anything. I'm having a hard time with reading my Bible and praying, but God is pulling me closer and closer to him. My friend who has helped me through soooo much, co C-Team leader, my past C-Team leader when i was in middle school, my brother in Christ, has been diagnosed with serious cancer in both lungs. It's serious and from what I know he isn't going to make it. I'm in shock right now, but so torn. I'm torn for his family, for his wife, kids, grandkids. He's such a great man. He has evangelized to thousands. Brought many to Christ, traveled the world for Jesus. His life will not go unnoticed. He definitely changed my life and I know he's changed many lives through C-Team. The 8th and 9th graders from last years group of C-Team are getting together to pray for Jim. Everyone is committed to praying for them. Just to see how this is bringing the teenagers to God and prayer amazes me. I love Jim Jeske, and it is my prayer for healing. If God brings him home, may it be him working for the good of those who love him and are called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment