Friday, March 19, 2010

midterms completo!


its done its done its dooooone! besides a math quiz after lunch i'm home free!

i went shopping last night and had a pretty hard time dealing with getting different size jeans than I've ever bought. it was hard to accept that what i am is healthy. but it was still good. i had fun with my mom and got some good buys! praise God for $10 Pacsun jeans! Whoot whoot!

on another note, i'm chilling here in the halls of UW-Fox Valley. people-watching and easedropping on people's conversations and debates of Philosophy. Don't people have anything better to talk about than "smart-people" stuff. Hahahaha. I just can't wait to get home, shower and pack, and head up north for a weekend of Bible Study and prayer with my middle school friends!

Our school is FULL of cops today, I'm so curious of what is going on, but don't know. I'm such a "snoopy snooper". (that was for you Noelle!)

Alright, I have to go just listen to people's speeches for class.

Love Life!!!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I love you friend! && you ARE absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete