Monday, March 8, 2010


It was a not so eventful weekend!
Saturday I went to the Library with Abby and did homework for a long time. Then we picked out a few movies and ended up back at my house. We watched "Airplane" (Hilarious but soooo stupid) and "The Secret Life of Bees" (Sooo sad and good!). It was a good productive day.
Sunday I went to church, and my parents came too to check out where I was going. Haha. They liked it. We went out to eat and then I went to Casey's. At Casey's we went in the hot tub. We were so warm we put on tshirts and washed our cars barefoot. (Only in WI :-P) Then I came home, did homework, went tanning (FRYING; I look like a cherry), and watched some of the oscars.
Today I'm awake early because I'm "doing homework". And then it's school. And homework tonight, because I can't put it off to tomorrow night due to a staff meeting at work.
So that's all folks.
(PICTURE: Me and Katie Peterson before prom.)

No comments:

Post a Comment