Wednesday, March 3, 2010

$$$


I'm sick of people being so worried about money. If you are serving God, He will provide if you are doing His will and His work. It's nothing worth obsessing over. And I guess I wouldn't say obsessing, more just commenting whenever money is being wasted. Like it's precious and we couldn't live without it. I don't know. Of course it's wrong to just run gas through your car when you don't need to be driving all over when you can't afford it, or leaving a light on, yea just turn it off. But the pressure and feelings that come along with it are ridiculous. Every time I spend money I'm so selfconcious if it's worth it, or how much, or what about college, I can't miss work,etc. All the emotions just have built up over the years where I'm seriously scared to spend money sometimes. And I trust God. Wherever He takes me this summer, for school, or lack there of, it'll be to serve Him, and HE WILL PROVIDE! I need to lean on that, not what other people tell me.
(PICTURE: Me, Choronzy, and Ben down hill skiing a whole new way. ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment