Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Break

It feels so good to be off campus. I'm at my roommates house.

I thought I'd just do a basic update on how I'm doing and how my relationship with God/Nazirite vow are.

God is so, so good. He's taught me a lot. I've been reading through Proverbs, Psalms, Ezekiel, and Hosea all at the same time. And reading and re-reading and re-reading Ephesians, because I LOVE it. I've never felt this immersed in God and His Word. He's doing amazing things in my life.

It's been a battle learning to be without facebook. But it's been such a good God thing. I am so grateful to Him.

I'm also very homesick. But I know God will sustain. I'm hoping to find a ride home for Thanksgiving week, but as of now I'll be at my roomies house again. I can't wait until Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment